Monday 15 January 2018

Wartech H-4731 Biohazard 13" Overall Zombie Black Blade with Neon Green Handle, A Review

The Wartech H-4731 Biohazard Zombie is a 13" hunting knife made out of 440 stainless steel and plastic contoured handle. It is a full tang knife with the knife surface blacked out while the plastic contoured handle is painted with luminous green. The package also includes a nylon sheath.



Bought it through Amazon for a price of USD10.88 (MYR xx) plus an additional courier and import charges of USD30.74 (MYR xx). I opted using DHL despite it being 3 times more expensive than the knife as I don't want the hassle of dealing with customs etc. Within 4 days of making the order, I got it on my desk without any problems.



For the price I paid, there is not much negative that I can find with the knife apart from two. The first is the material used for the handle. It appears from touch and eyeballing it that the handle is made out of simple plastic. Although it has be ergonomically designed, it will be very slippery when wet. The second is the nylon sheath. The serrated edge of the knife catches on the inside of the sheath and it get stuck sometimes. I suspect the sheath is a bit too tight for the knife.

The knife is sharp straight from the box. The black paint is not expected to cling to the metal surface strongly hence the blade would look rather scratchy once used. The blade is nice and straight with a pointed tip.

Overall I am satisfied.


Photo Gallery





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...