Tuesday 2 February 2016

Benchmade Knife Company - Folding Knife - 550BKHG Griptilian

My brother gave me this folding knife for my birthday a couple of years ago. Made by the Benchmade Knife Company.


The reference for the knife is  550BKHG Griptilian.


It comes with a user manual as well as a cloth pouch.


When folded, the knife has a large hole for ease of gripping. The safety latch that locks the mechanism in place can be seen on the bottom left of the knife.


On full extension, the knife is approximately 210 mm long. The blade is blacken for effect.


The locking mechanism close-up.


I was told by my brother that knives from this Company are great as the blades retain their sharpness longer and very durable.


There is also a pocket clip attached to the handle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...